- Trip Summary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kenya is the perfect safari destination, with its far-reaching plains and innumerable wildebeest, zebra, antelope. It is also a land of breathtaking contrasts, where the snowy peaks of Mount Kenya stand remote in their grandeur above the vast, dry grasslands and the semi-desert scrublands of Samburi between the totally unsuspecting green and fertile country.
In Kenya you will see two of nature’s most spectacular and majestic phenomena. Nearly a million migratory pink flamingos loan Lake Nakuru its blush, making unforgettable sights in the shallows. Countless wildlife documentaries have recorded this awe-inspiring sight of over a million wildebeest (gnu) with their thundering hooves, as they migrate from the Serengeti in the south to the Masai Mara, searching for fresh grasslands between July and October each year.
- Enjoy a thrilling safari in the Masai Mara and other wonderful game reserves such as the Samburu and Shaba, not to speak of Amboseli with its majestic view of Kilimanjaro.
- View the huge flocks of flamingo in the shallows of Lake Nakuru.
- Watch in total amazement the annual migration of the wildebeest between the Serengeti and the Masai Mara, during August and September – one of the most spectacular sights on the Globe.
AMBOSELICollect guests from Nairobi Airport or hotel and drive to Amboseli National park.
Pleasure yourself with a late afternoon game drive till late evening.
Lunch and dinner.
AMBOSELIEnjoy an early morning game drive in the reserve, returning to the lodge for breakfast followed by relaxation plus leisure time.
Amboseli is a photogenic Park and hosts a great number of game including the lion, the splendid, elusive cheetah and prolific populations of elephant
Lunch will be provided at your Lodge before experiencing a late afternoon game drive in the park and returning in the early evening.
Dinner will be served at your lodge, where you will also overnight.
Meals: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
NAIROBIFirstly enjoy your breakfast, then after checking out, you will enjoy your last morning game drive en-route to Nairobi. Drop off at Nairobi/hotel Jomo Kenyatta International airport.
- Pick up from Nairobi hotel.
- Safari camps based on Full board accommodation.
- All Park entrance fee as per the Itinerary
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide.
- Game drive in an excellent safari built vehicle.
- Each Person guaranteed window Seat
- 1 x daily complimentary bottle of drinking mineral water per person, while on safari.
- International and Domestic Flights
- Extras at the lodges and hotel i.e. Drinks, Laundry service etc
- Insurance cover (Highly recommended)
- Visa entry fee into Kenya.