- Trip Summary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kenya is the perfect safari destination, with its far-reaching plains and innumerable wildebeest, zebra, antelope during August & September. It is also a land of breathtaking contrasts, where the snowy peaks of Mount Kenya stand remote in their grandeur above the vast, dry grasslands and the semi-desert scrublands of Samburi between the totally unexpecting green and fertile country.
In Kenya, you will see two of nature’s most spectacular and majestic phenomena. Nearly a million migratory pink flamingos lend Lake Nakuru its blush, unforgettable sight in the shallows. Countless wildlife documentaries have recorded this awe-inspiring sight of over a million wildebeest (gnu) with their thundering hooves, as they migrate from the Serengeti in the south to the Maasai Mara, searching for fresh grasslands between July and October each year.
MAASAI MARAIn the morning you will be collected from Nairobi hotel and drive through the Great Rift Valley to Maasai Mara National Reserve to arrive in time for lunch. Enjoy your lunch at your lodge and spend the afternoon at leisure. After lunch, spend the afternoon on a game drive in the reserve till the late evening. Dinner will be served at the same lodge where you will be spending your overnight accommodation.
Meals: Lunch | Dinner
MAASAI MARA(Optional Balloon ride at additional cost). The balloon safari is followed by a Balloon Bush breakfast. Together we all venture on an early morning game drive in the reserve before returning to the lodge for breakfast and time at leisure. Lunch will be hosted at your lodge before experiencing an afternoon game drive in the reserve only returning to the lodge in the evening. All meals will be hosted at your lodge.
Meals: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
NAIROBICheck out after breakfast and drive to Nairobi, where you will be transferred to your Nairobi Hotel or the airport.
- Pick up from Nairobi hotel
- Safari camps based on Meal Full board accommodation
- All Park entrance fee as per the Itinerary
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Game drive in an excellent safari built vehicle
- Each Person guaranteed window Seat
- 1 x daily complimentary bottle of drinking mineral water per person, while on safari
- International and Domestic Flights
- Extras at the lodges and hotel i.e. Drinks, Laundry service etc
- Insurance cover (Highly recommended)
- Visa entry fee into Kenya