- Trip Summary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Zanzibar archipelago consists of more than 50 islands, ranging from tiny outcrops to the larger, more populated islands of Zanzibar. The beaches are often stunning, with powdery white sand, shaded by palm trees. The sea is shallow, where you venture further out into the sparkling, turquoise water and dive or snorkel amongst great coral reefs.
STONE TOWNOn arrival you will be welcomed by a ‘Meet and Greet’ at Zanzibar airport and transferred to your overnight accommodation.
OCEAN SAFARIDepart your hotel and be transferred to Fumba village where you will meet your boat for a guided safari blue tour. Visit three different sandbanks. En-route on one of the sandbanks, you will enjoy a Seafood lunch. Thereafter enjoy some snorkelling, swimming and dolphin spotting. In the late afternoon return back to Fumba village. Drop off at your overnight accommodation.
STONE TOWNAfter breakfast, pick up from the hotel and continue on a Stone Town tour where you will visit the historical site. Visit the Slave market, with narrow streets then will have a chance for some curio shopping. After the goodbyes to Zanzibar, continue to the airport for your connecting flight.
- Return airport transfers
- Tours & excursion mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch during tours on Day 2
- All entrance fees at historical sites and conservation areas and accommodation on F/B (full board)
- International Flight
- Domestic Flights from Arusha to Zanzibar (flight can be requested at an additional cost)
- VISA’s – Please visit your local Embassy to enquire about the VISA requirements
- Travel insurance
- Personal insurance
- Extras at the lodges and hotel, being: Drinks, Laundry service, etc
- All items not mentioned above