- Trip Summary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Visit the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, the Ngorongoro Crater, Olduvai Gorge, the Ndutu area in the Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro border for the Wildebeest Migration, Lake Manyara National Park, Crater Highlands and Great Rift Valley.
Besides awesome game viewing, you also encounter bird watching, diverse cultures with different ethnic groups, making it a perfect place to enhance your photographic skills and gain greater knowledge about the different historical sites.
No details found.
ARUSHA TO LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARKAfter an early morning breakfast, you are collected from the hotel in Arusha town and together with your packed lunch box, you are driven to Lake Manyara Park for a game drive and lunch stop. Enjoy lunch, whereafter you will encounter another game drive in the park till the sun sets. Lake Manyara is renowned and famous for tree climbing lions. Dinner and overnight in Manyara.
Included: Overnight Accommodation | Packed Lunch | Dinner
LAKE MANYARA – NDUTU PLAINSAfter breakfast depart Lake Manyara for a game drive in the Ndutu plains area, which borders the Southern Serengeti plains. The great wildebeest migration is currently concentrated around this area from early December to mid-May and we hope you will be able to view this magic spectacle. Evening drive to the crater rim for the spectacular views. Dinner and overnight Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Included: Overnight Accommodation | Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
NGORONGORO CRATER - ARUSHAWake up early morning for breakfast then descend to the Crater floor for game drives. All The BIG FIVE - Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, together with Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and many Birds, which include Flamingos, Geese, Storks, and Vultures. Your lunch will be served at the picnic site in the crater near Lerai Forest or Hippo pool.
After lunch, proceed for another game viewing in the Crater. Depart Ngorongoro Crater and return to Arusha in the early evening. Drop off at your hotel in Arusha City or the Airport.
Meals: Breakfast | Lunch
- Transportation on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enables you to spot wildlife better
- Lunch & Dinner on Day 1 / Three meals on Safari day / Breakfast & Lunch on Day 3
- Park entrance fees
- Driver’s allowances
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- Camping fees, Mattresses (If Camping)
- Crater fees
- Food, cooking utensils (If Camping)
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Activities as per itinerary above
- International & Domestic flight
- VISA’s – Please visit your local Embassy to enquire about the VISA requirements
- Tips & Gratuities
- Pre accommodation on the first night on your arrival and post accommodation on the last night after safari can be requested from us at an additional charge
- Pre & post Airport transfers can be requested from us at an additional charge
- Personal insurance
- Sleeping bag (if Camping)
- Olduvai Gorge fees ($40 per person)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Serengeti Balloon Safari (can be requested from us at an additional charge – $650 per person)
- Flying doctor’s insurance can be arranged on request.
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
- Excluded are any items for personal use.